So, work on the pants came to an untimely halt the other night. I needed to take them in quite a bit. The top of the pattern ended up coming out nice in the initial construction, but the legs were far too big for my frame. I took the pants over to the church the … Continue reading Frustration!
After writing the last post, I went downstairs to take stock of the fabric I had and what the patterns required. My heart sank when I realized that I didn't have enough of the black and white plaid to make the Butterick pattern.Not to fear. I had a simple black cotton with tiny pin-prick polka … Continue reading Change in plans