DragonCon 2013, Continued

Before I start writing about the last half of my Dragon Con 2013 experiences, I forgot to mention one of the coolest parts of Friday evening. When I was talking with the trio about face casting, I noticed a Doctor Who-themed family, making some late-evening fixes to their Cassandra prop (which was absolutely fantastic). Most … Continue reading DragonCon 2013, Continued

Come Fly With Me

Shoe covers, dragon horns, and a few other flotsam and jetsam...that's what's on my list of things-still-yet-to-do, at the moment. Yesterday was quite productive. I finished sewing all the little dragon claws while at work, but didn't get a chance to sew them onto the hands and feet for Toothless. Much of yesterday was spent … Continue reading Come Fly With Me

An arm and a leg

Well, really, it's just pieces of two legs that will go on my arm...but coming up with catchy titles can be tricky sometimes. (Pictures to come soon) Work has finally begun on the front arm extensions for Toothless! Huzzah! After a few days of sketching and researching and fretting, I decided to just get down … Continue reading An arm and a leg