Up Among the Bloomin’ Heather

I've got so much catching up to do, in terms of the things I finished off my "travel to-make" list. Everything's all sewn up...I just didn't have pictures of anything. This week, my goal is to post something every day, just to get them out into the ether, once and for all. First up: the … Continue reading Up Among the Bloomin’ Heather


Finding Home

[Fair warning: This is one of those longer, semi-rambling posts] Robert and I have been (super casually) looking at houses for a while. By "looking at houses" I mean "I was sending him interesting finds from Zillow and Redfin." And by "interesting finds" I mean hilariously bad or scarily decrepit houses. It got so I could … Continue reading Finding Home